DarkSide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkSide

A new Bleach RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xanos' Doll

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xanos

Xanos

Character sheet
Race: Bount

Xanos' Doll Empty
PostSubject: Xanos' Doll   Xanos' Doll Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:22 am

Name: Ruki [Ichi Suggested! o.o]
Manifestation: A normal looking female. With whatever clothes i give to her o.o
Element: Fire and Ice
Description: This doll is the only type, according to Xanos. She is not a natural doll that had been given to Xanos. She had actually been a sort of spirit and then Xanos had experimented on her and gave her a human body. Her body is seckseh! (I felt like adding that in xD). Her abilities are the only things that make her different from a human.. And her voice which is the voice of a spirit and the fact that she can dissapear into thin air. She can act freely and can be anywhere away from Xanos. Even in a different country, but the downside is that she has to be in 5 metres range of Xanos to be able to use her abilities. She looks like an 17 year old and blends in with the crowd, she is really ageless O.o . Xanos says to others she is his sister. o.o
Medium: A small glass jar that could fit into any pocket. Its specially made for her. o.o
Techniques:
Raging Flame: Raging Flame is used as a long range ability, but when controlled it can be for both Short Range and Long Range. It is just a simple Flame Head of a Jaguar but MASSIVE and dives down into the opponent, it comes out of the Ruki's palm.
Jaguar Rush: Its just a combo attack, Ruki just rush at the opponent and attacks them once and attacks again and again at a blinding speed.

Oh and one more thing i forgot! I guess she would have Blonde hair... O.o
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
6th Espada
Grimmjow

Character sheet
Race: Arrancar

Xanos' Doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xanos' Doll   Xanos' Doll Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 4:37 am

approved
Back to top Go down

Xanos' Doll
Page 1 of 1