DarkSide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkSide

A new Bleach RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yukaito D. Hitoki

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yukaito D. Hitoki

Yukaito D. Hitoki Empty
PostSubject: Yukaito D. Hitoki   Yukaito D. Hitoki Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:18 am

I would like to use the same character as before but If that is not allowed please continue reading I guess o.O
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Yukaito D. Hitoki

Visual Age: 19

Division: 9th, Would I be able to be luitenant or Captain

Personality: Yukaito Is very friendly, Like's to hang around with people and share a few joke's. But he seems top have another personnality that kick's in when he is in a near death experience. His skin turn's black and his eye's glow a dark black with suddenly glimpses of random other color's. This is the ONLY phisical change. So no
power up's or extra limps are gained.

Appearance: Upload Image later, On shyt comp ATM

History/Background: When he was in his previous life He could only remember that he was a Skating around with a bunch of friend's. But he can't remember who or where he was, He seemes to have flash back's when sompthing happen's of his previous life. but everything is shadowy and blurred.

He long's to find out about his previous life and HOW he gained this creature hidden within him.

~The monster/anti-personallity~

He was attacked buy a high ranked hollow when he was 19 skating with is friend's.
He wasn't completely killed because the chain of life was never disconnected. He got to whatch the fight. Then seeing this Division 9 member die. But ended up almost killing the hollow.

The hollow was about to die as it seemed to release it's energy into Yukaito causing him to gain A high amout of spiritual energy. He was later obducted by a group of shinigami to test him. They have found NO remnat's of the hollow's soul. but it's mind waspartially transferred through energy spliting his personality in half.

Is this ok? trying to add some storyline i can continue with o.o
Back to top Go down
Hanzo

Hanzo

Character sheet
Race: Shinagami

Yukaito D. Hitoki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukaito D. Hitoki   Yukaito D. Hitoki Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:56 am

Mkay, APPROVED.
Back to top Go down
Yukaito D. Hitoki

Yukaito D. Hitoki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukaito D. Hitoki   Yukaito D. Hitoki Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:28 am

May I ask what half was arpooved?
Back to top Go down
Hanzo

Hanzo

Character sheet

Yukaito D. Hitoki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukaito D. Hitoki   Yukaito D. Hitoki Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:25 am

Both actually, you have the choice to use your previous character or your new character, since this practically takes time chronologically before the Bleach Online started.
Back to top Go down
Yukaito D. Hitoki

Yukaito D. Hitoki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukaito D. Hitoki   Yukaito D. Hitoki Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:14 pm

Ill take my new character thank's
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi

Yoruichi

Character sheet

Yukaito D. Hitoki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukaito D. Hitoki   Yukaito D. Hitoki Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:13 am

we have both 9th cap and LT seats taken up atm, but a few other Division's are open atm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yukaito D. Hitoki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukaito D. Hitoki   Yukaito D. Hitoki Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yukaito D. Hitoki
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarkSide :: Registery and Information :: Character Registery-
Jump to: