DarkSide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkSide

A new Bleach RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In Search of Allies (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fujimoto
5th Elite Vizard
Fujimoto

Character sheet
Race: Vaizard

In Search of Allies (Open) Empty
PostSubject: In Search of Allies (Open)   In Search of Allies (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:05 am

Fujimoto walked the abandon section of Karakura town. He knew it would be the part of town with almost no humans around as he was trying to keep a low profile. He didn't want to deal with Soul Society as they still didn't know of his existence. He slowly stopped and stood of a 4 way midsection looking around for a good place to crash.

Sesshou begun to howl and shake inside of the sheathe as a great big smile came across Fujimoto's face. He quickly put out a low level reiastu so that the hollow's could come find him and attack him.

Within seconds a giantic hollow appeared behind him bring both of his hand's down smashing the ground where Fujimoto once stood. Fujimoto causually stepped forward the hands landed behind him. "Wow, This want even be a challenge. Call your friends" Fujimoto muttered as he jumped up kicking the hollow across his mask sending him flying against the adjacent building.

The Hollow let out a screeching scream as 2 other giant hollows appeared. They all looked alike except for the change in colors.

"Let me out! I want to play Fujimoto" Kay-Jou shouted inside of Fujimoto head.

"Do you really want me to waste my time using you with the weaklings" Fujimoto said back Kay-Jou. Kay-jou grew quiet as he knew Fujimoto was the dominate one and only used him when he felt like it.

Fujimoto begun to laugh historically place his hand to his face as his mask begun to appear. "Now we will play by my rules" The voice of Kay-Jou could now be heard. It was very calm but also dark and cold at the same time.

Fujimoto quickly disappeared as he reappeared infront of the hollow that just call for help running his hand quickly across the mask of the hollow. He then proceeded to point at the hollow snapping his fingers. The hollow mask instantly cracked in half with a line that was as straight as a blade.

Sesshou begun to howl loudly as he wanted his piece of the action. "Seperate the light with your Anger, Sesshou Kaze!" Fujimoto said without unsheathing him. His stance was now a little wider as he place his hand on the handle of the sword. His bright blue eyes sized up the two Hollow caculating the perfect slash to get rid of both of them.

"Houkou" Fujimoto said softly unsheathing his Zanpaktuo as a loud howling sound ripped through the abandon part of karakura town. The hollows instantly feel prey to the howling wind of Fujimoto's zanpaktuo. The howling wind screech through a couple of building before coming to a stop. The sound of building collasping begun to echo through the abandon part of town.

Fujimoto begun to laugh again historically bring his hand to his face pulling back the mask letting it sit on top of his head. "Ok, I think we over did it a little bit there" Fujimoto said talking to Kay-Jou and Sesshou.

"I am glad, I want you to use me to my full power. I hope someone comes!" Kay-jou said laughing as the mask shattered on top of fujimoto's head. The piece vanished before they hit the ground.
Back to top Go down
Shirosaki Hichigo

Shirosaki Hichigo

Character sheet
Race: Hollow

PostSubject: Re: In Search of Allies (Open)   In Search of Allies (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:45 pm

Well, well what do we have here eh? Another king and his horse eh?

Shirosaki was crouched on top of a building not to far, he had came to this area looking for that female that he was with back at the warehouse, but unforently she had gotten away from him, but he was not one to give up, he had tried to track her down, where he had been lead to this area of the town when he felt, and heard the racket but alas it seemed the fun had ended before he arrived, his version of Zangetsu, wrapped up nicely in its black cloth could be seen resting on his back, he rose to his full height a somewhat bored expression of his face, the one he was after was not here.

Tell me, have you seen a woman around here? she is same as you.

He asked, his voice sounding dark and distorted, his arms where left at his side, he made no move to go for his zanpakuto, at this point in time all he really wanted to know was where his target could be.
Back to top Go down
Fujimoto
5th Elite Vizard
Fujimoto

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In Search of Allies (Open)   In Search of Allies (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:49 pm

Sesshou begun howling against as soon as Fujimoto released it from its Shikai state. His bright blue eyes made contact with the man. The man's skin was very pale as Fujimoto could instantly feel the hollow by looking through his eyes. He couldn't tell what kind of hollow he was due to the fact that he had never seen one with his type of body structure. It was as if he was a shinagami, but turned hollow. Almost if the hollow escaped its host itself.

Fujimoto raised a eyebrow as he heard the strange character talk about another Vizard. This one being a female as it intrigued his interest.

"No, but I tell you what I am going to do. I will help you find her. It seems like we are looking for the same thing" Fujimoto said smiling, his black hair feel down infront of his eyes as he placed his hands into his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Shirosaki Hichigo

Shirosaki Hichigo

Character sheet
Race: Hollow

PostSubject: Re: In Search of Allies (Open)   In Search of Allies (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 3:09 am

(ooc: sorry its short, just got up so still half asleep)

Oh?

He rose an eyebrow, that azure tongue of his coming out briefly to wet his lips, he was never one to work with another but then again, maybe he can let this Vaizard do all the work for him, he slowly walked towards Fujimoto, there was no sound as he moved not even the rustle of cloth or the sound of his dark sandals on the road, he stopped just out of arms reach from the Vaizard, a dark smirk on his face.

I guess that’s fine with me just as long as you don’t try and stop me.

A sadistic grin broke across his face, to the hollow it did not matter if he did try to stop him or not.
Back to top Go down
Fujimoto
5th Elite Vizard
Fujimoto

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In Search of Allies (Open)   In Search of Allies (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 6:01 am

Fujimoto instantly brought up his hand point his finger a inch away from the pale's man face. "Your not that fast, nor do you scare me!" Fujimoto said laughing. Fujimoto's best trait about him was his speed. He would sacrifice power to become faster which he had already done. His body was not very muscular nor was he very heavy. Which aloud him to move faster than the wind itself sometimes even bending the light due to his speed.

Fujimoto knew that the strange pale man was going to try to use him, but he also knew that the pale man knew that he was going to use him as well. It was like two man ready to back stab each other. It was all a matter of timing and who would do it first. "Geez, Do you even know where you lost her at?" Fujimoto said because as the looks of it. She was no where near them
Back to top Go down
Okami
Elite Vizard Leader
Okami

PostSubject: Re: In Search of Allies (Open)   In Search of Allies (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:19 am

“Well it seems both of you are hopeless at trying to track someone.” Okami shouted out.

She sat on the edge of a roof to the right of where the two men where standing, she was still wearing her old Shinigami uniform, the old insignia of 7th division still etched into it, her zanpakuto resting in its light blue sheath on her lap, her would have to talk about using full powers here to the other Vaizard but that could wait for now, she turned her eyes to the pale man in white, a slight scowl settling on her face she had hoped that she seen the last of him at the warehouse but it seems she had misplaced her hopes.

She shunpo’d off the roof, appearing next to them still being careful of the man in white, she was not too sure what he was, he felt hollow but as far as she could see there was no mask, and no hole, he was a strange one indeed and she doubted he would explain all if she asked, he seemed the ‘beet it our of him’ type, the evening sun was starting to set, spreading a golden light across the ground, adding to the illusion the sky was on fire.

“I can tell its been a long day for all of us, so lets all keep out zanpakuto’s in there sheaths shell we?” her eyes darted from one to the other, “who are you two?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Search of Allies (Open)   In Search of Allies (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Search of Allies (Open)
Page 1 of 1