DarkSide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkSide

A new Bleach RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Big Arrancar, little town (closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Byuuto Voruta
1st Escudo

Character sheet
Race: Arrancar

Big Arrancar, little town (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Big Arrancar, little town (closed)   Big Arrancar, little town (closed) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 6:04 pm

An expanse of black ripped through the clear blue sky, and as the residents of Rukongai District Ten took notice, their fear grew steadily. The garganta hanged in the air for over half an hour, giving the citizens of the district plenty of time to go into their homes and hide. Something stepped from the tear, and those looking out their windows couldn't tell if he was man, hollow, or even one of the famous shinigami. As the figure dropped slowly to the ground, the people got a better look at him. He wore a white jacket and loose fitting pants with flames at the bottom and his hair was darker than midnight. The man turned his head in the direction of a home full of people peering at him, and they knew that they would never forget his bright red eyes that were intense enough to bore a hole through their heads. What stood out the most, was the small, white bit of mask that adorned his right cheek.

Voruta's breaths came slowly as stood there, trembling with excitement. He had gone to great lengths to bring his reiatsu down to the level of an average hollow so that the force of his actual reiatsu wouldn't kill any innocents. He had decided that he didn't want any innocent blood shed, they wouldn't be any fun for him anyway; which is why he came to a rather peaceful district, instead of one full of gang riff raff. He was almost afraid of what his little invasion would do, he has told his fellow arrancar that he planned to come here, but whether they decided to come or not was their business. He could only blend in with the district's people to the best of his ability until either back up from his side came or until news of his arrival hit Seireitei. He walked over to one of the few shop keepers that hadn't run to safety when the garganta appeared.

"Give me an apple." Voruta said, putting down a few yen.

The shop keeper didn't reply, he only handed Voruta the apple and smiled at him. It wasn't a smile from fear of what Voruta could do, this man was actually genuine in his happiness.

"Thanks." Voruta said, sitting down a few feet away from the shop and chewing his apple as the district's people let out a collective sigh of relief and vacated their homes.

OOC: Thread was open, is now closed instead. I got an idea that I want to run with for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Byuuto Voruta
1st Escudo

Character sheet
Race: Arrancar

Big Arrancar, little town (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Arrancar, little town (closed)   Big Arrancar, little town (closed) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:49 pm

Voruta sat under the clear blue sky for several hours before he realized that he should probably find a place to stay for the night. He did expect to take on some shinigami sooner or later, but he had noticed that he didn't feel the need to fight them. In fact, he hadn't felt the need to destroy all day. Maybe being in a place where peace is the norm caused him to want to follow and preserve that norm. Either way, Voruta realized that he didn't want to bring any harm to the people here. He walked into an inn and the owner watched him carefully, trying to figure just who he was and why he hadn't seen him before.

"I need a room." Voruta said nonchalantly

"A room..." the owner said slowly. "Alright, you give me some information, I'll give you a room."

Voruta was quite taken aback, he knew that he had shaken the district up a bit, but he didn't realize that the people were actually curious about him.

"Alright, shoot." he said, still keeping his cool composure.

"Who are you?" the owner said.

"Byuuto Voruta." he said, unsure if his name would have spread to Rukongai or not.

"I didn't ask for a name, I asked who you are." he said, slightly agitated.

Voruta smiled. He liked this man already. "Alright, I'll let you in on a little secret." Voruta slowly rolled up his right sleeve, revealing his "1" tattoo.

"You've seen shinigami captains with their white haori, I assume?" the owner nodded slowly. "Consider this tattoo my haori." said Voruta calmly.

"You look pretty different from any shinigami I've ever seen, what division do you belong to? Where's your black kimono, where's your zanpakuto?" the owner demanded.

Voruta sighed. The people of Rukongai had no idea what an arrancar was, Soul Society must have withheld that information from them. That explains why there weren't shinigami trying to capture him already. "Lets just say I'm a special shinigami."

"Zero division, eh? I've heard amazing things about you guys. Show me something." the owner had turned into a curious child at this point.

Voruta sighed, and while keeping his reiatsu as low as he could, he pointed his finger at a chair across the room from the two of them. Using a thin "string" of reiatsu, Voruta cause the chair to float around the room quickly. The owner looked impressed, but Voruta could tell that he wanted to see more. Voruta pointed the finger of his right hand at the chair and took a moment to concentrate, turning his cero into a small beam and considerably decreasing its power. He shot the beam at the chair, making it explode as if a firework had been thrown at it. The inn's owner had already placed a key on the counter.

"Third room on the right." he said, beaming. "You think you might do that tomorrow too? I know some people who would love to see that."

Voruta was smiling in spite of himself. Where was the cold, merciless warrior that he had been since the young age of seventeen? Where was the arrancar that destroyed whole villages just to entertain himself?

"Man, if I get this room, I'll destroy every chair in this place if you want." he said, walking away.

Voruta slept happily that night, happy dreams and happy faces riddled his mind. That scared him more than anything.
Back to top Go down

Big Arrancar, little town (closed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarkSide :: Soul Society :: Rukongai-
Jump to: