DarkSide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkSide

A new Bleach RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Edge

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Edge
4th Elite Vizard
Edge

Edge Empty
PostSubject: Edge   Edge Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 5:31 pm

Hoping to get the second elite vizard spot

Name: Edge(real name unknown)

Visual age: 17

Ex-Division: None

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: For the most part Edge is calm, cool and collected. He stops and assesses situations rather than battling head on. He has a strong sense of what's right, but what seems right isn't always what's right for others and he realizes that, but doesn't seem to care. He carries two wakizashi on his lower back, theyare hidden by his cape.

Background/History: Edge was an orphan in a poor Rukongai district. He roamed the streets mostly alone and scared. He was found by a rogue shinigami who took him in and raised him. He thought him how to fight as well as teaching him several kido and shunpo. The man who raised him was a part of the Soul Society but didn't have the same views so he became a rogue. Edge soon recieved his zanpakuto and was trained in the proper use of it. The shinigami caught up to Edge's master and brought him for execution. Edge hid from them by his master's request and he had to watch as they dragged him away. The last words he heard from him was, "Follow your own path, do what is right in your eyes and never look for anything different."

After some time Edge decided he wanted to go to the human world so he could live in peace. The only way he knew to get their was from the Soul Society, but he was far too weak to infiltrate it and be able to fend for himself properly from the shinigami. The only way he guessed to get an upper hand was to obtain something none of the shinigami in the soul society have, Hollow powers. He fought his inner hollow and quickly defeated it, giving him his vizard powers. When the time was right he infiltrated the Soul Society and got to the human world by their means. Knowing they'd probably chase after him for some time he spends some of his time looking for places he could stay without being caught by them. But it seems that other plans are boiling up in his head.
Back to top Go down
Desperado
3rd Division Captain

Edge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge   Edge Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 5:40 pm

Self-approved
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi

Yoruichi

Character sheet
Race: Shinagami

Edge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge   Edge Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:08 am

atm the top 3 elite spots have already been promissed to ppl (Dhaos, Okami and Mao's Viz who i cant remeber the name of atm)
Back to top Go down
Mao
9th Division Captain

Character sheet
Race:

Edge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge   Edge Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:43 am

I'm not sure if Dhaos plans on making a character anytime soon, and cool, Ryuken gets a spot? I swear I'll have his lackadaisical butt up soon ><

We can wait and ask him, but otherwise if not I don't see why he can't have one of the spots =3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge   Edge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Edge
Page 1 of 1