DarkSide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkSide

A new Bleach RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waiting in the Throne Room....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

Character sheet
Race: Shinagami

Waiting in the Throne Room.... Empty
PostSubject: Waiting in the Throne Room....   Waiting in the Throne Room.... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 3:41 pm

A Garganta opened up in the middle of Aizen's throne room and out walked the sly fox, Gin Ichimaru once again. He had just returned from carrying out a mission of killing the Primero Espada which he thought of was too easy for him, but he wasn't complaining aloud. He then made his way around the room until he saw his miniature throne on the right side of Aizen's. He made his way over to the throne and sat down in it wondering where could Aizen and the blind man bent on justice, Tousen possibly be. He then made himself comfortable in the throne so his legs hung over the seat as he let his head hang back and he stared at the ceiling.

"I wonder where they are at.... they know I hate being bored", he said aloud as he began counting dots on the ceiling from boredom.
Back to top Go down
Kaname Tōsen

Kaname Tōsen

Location : Beside the watcha ma call it and the whos it whats it

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waiting in the Throne Room....   Waiting in the Throne Room.... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 3:51 pm

A Gargaunta opened to the left of Aizen's throne in Aizen's throne room. Tosen walked out of the Garaunta with his arms by his sides swaying as he walked. He walked over to the throne seeing Gin in the one in the right. Tosen then walked over to the left of Aizen's throne where his miniture throne sat. He sat down putting his arms on the arms of the throne and his feet stright down. He leaned forward and faced towards Gin.

"Hello, Gin. What are you doing," asked Tosen as he sat there facing Gin.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waiting in the Throne Room....   Waiting in the Throne Room.... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 3:55 pm

As Tousen entered, Gin made no effort to change positions to face him since he had almost finished counting the dots on the ceiling. Instead he kept staring at the ceiling and replied to him from there.

"I am extremely bored since the Primera Espada wasn't even as strong as I thought...I didn't even break a sweat.... how bout you?", he said as he began counting the dots over in his head.

"1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10...."
Back to top Go down
Kaname Tōsen

Kaname Tōsen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waiting in the Throne Room....   Waiting in the Throne Room.... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 4:03 pm

Tosen sat back down seeing that Gin was making no efford to see him why should he. Tosen rested his head on his head as he closed his eyes. He gave an angry look as he thought about Grimmjow and how he hated that Espada with everything he had.

"Grimmjow was acting up liek the bloddthirsty deamon his is. I am not suprized that the Primera gave no resistance he did not follow the path of justice. Stark is a better Primera," said Tosen as he sat back up and looked at the celling like Gin.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waiting in the Throne Room....   Waiting in the Throne Room.... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 4:10 pm

Gin slightly listened to Tousen's words as he kinda had a feeling what he was going to talk about. He then slightly sat up in his seat so that his legs were slightly dangling over the edge of the throne. He then heard as Tousen spoke of Grimmjow and jutsice.

"Thats just about sums up everything about him", he thought while out the corner of his eye he saw the hatred on his face.

"Well if you hate Grimmjow so much go ahead and kill him.... Aizen almost let the first time when you simply destroyed his arm.... go back and destroy more.", he said aloud and then hopping up out of his throne and making his way down to the area where the Espadas would have to stand and what not when Aizen called them into the room. There was much space down there and it was a bit of a fall since Aizen's thrones were elevated over the Espadas.

Gin then acted as if there was an imaginary person as he simply punched and kicked at it.
Back to top Go down
~STARK~
1st Espada
~STARK~

PostSubject: Re: Waiting in the Throne Room....   Waiting in the Throne Room.... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 7:13 pm

With in the very fortress that held the espada Stark wondered almost akin to a sloth, snailed along the massive hall each step seemed to be forced as he searched for a spot to sleep with out the being interrupted. There must be a place that he could find some where that not even the dead could find him each step brought him closer to him just sleeping on the very floor it seemed to call to him almost in a mocking voice, then it seemed to be two voices each sounded like it belonged to two different bodies but to Starks surprise he was indeed next to the throne room and the voices was of Gin and Tosen talking about the past events.

With a non caring Voice Stark spoke in a rather lazy Voice."Forgive my ease dropping but may i ask what you two are doing in Aizen's throne room? and if its not to pressing but may i ask if i could sleep right in that small dark conner right over there." Pointing with little to no energy toward the low right hand conner about seven feet from Gin.
Back to top Go down
Kaname Tōsen

Kaname Tōsen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waiting in the Throne Room....   Waiting in the Throne Room.... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 6:48 am

Tosen faced the Espada as he entered the room. Although Tosen could not see the Espada he could hear him so he turned to face the Espada knowing full well who it was before he even begain to speak. Tosen had noticed a while ago that almost every person had a certin kind of walking the was distinct from one another and Rosen could hear the differance. Tosen stood up as Stark begain you speak and walked over to the arrancar. He faced the arrancar with an unamused look on his face.

"What is it to you Stark why we are here? About sleeping don't you have your own room where you may do such a thing while not bothering us ?, asked Tosen as he walked back to his chair and sat down looking at Stark.
Back to top Go down
~STARK~
1st Espada
~STARK~

PostSubject: Re: Waiting in the Throne Room....   Waiting in the Throne Room.... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 12:00 pm

"well Tosen i was asking being that i have a pest who wakes me at the most awkward times, the throne room is the second best choice sorry to be a bother but sleep seems to be more important to the likes of me."walking toward the conner in which he wanted to sleep."But to me truthful any talking is just going in one ear and out the other, please understand that and if you dont..."before the words could finish Stark landed face first in the conner as if the very life was drained from his body, no disrespect but sleep was needed and if Tosen or Gin had a problem with it Aizen would be the rising voice to quell any problems.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waiting in the Throne Room....   Waiting in the Throne Room.... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:27 pm

Gin continued on with his amusing, sly, fox smirk as Stark and Tousen spoke to each other. he truely felt no need to object or interfere since he too knew that when he wanted to sleep, he was gonna do it. Gin then ignored the two while begining to pace back and forth over the ground with his hands behind his back. When Stark finally fell asleep in the middle of his talk, Gin turned to face Tousen.

"Well seems like ya lost that argument", he said as his smirk gave a taunting look in a way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting in the Throne Room....   Waiting in the Throne Room.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting in the Throne Room....
Page 1 of 1