DarkSide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkSide

A new Bleach RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fujimoto's Zanpakuto

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fujimoto
5th Elite Vizard
Fujimoto

Character sheet
Race: Vaizard

Fujimoto's Zanpakuto Empty
PostSubject: Fujimoto's Zanpakuto   Fujimoto's Zanpakuto Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:21 am

Name: Sesshou Kaze (Killing Wind)

Manifestation: Fujimoto's Zanpakuto 74ac11

Command: Separate the light with your Anger!

Family: Wind

Level: Shikai

Sealed Zanpaktou: Fujimoto's Zanpakuto White_dragon_katana_sword_540

Shikai: The blade disappears as the user only looking like he is holding just a hilt. As the user moves his hand the form of a blade move looking like a wind that is bending light. The hardest thing about this Shikai estimating how long the blade actually is.

Shikai Ability: Ability to Manipulate Air/Wind. Increases the user Speed, Agility, and Reflexes.

Dance of the Wind(Mai Kaze) This ablity is Always active once its been released into its Shikai stage. As the blade moves through the air a image of the wind appears as if its bending the light. The blade can only been when it is moving as well as when there is only light present. If there is no light the enemy can only be able to hear the sword as it makes a screeching howling sound as it moves through the air.

Techniques:

Tech 1:

Houkou (Howling Wind)- There are two versions of this move. The user sends a blast just like Zangestu but the color is clear. The only reason the blast can be seen due to its high speed as it bends the light as it coming. It also lets out a loud screech that can throw off someone equilibrium. If the user doesn't stop it or dodge it the power of the wind is enough to cut there body all over(Would look like Byuakai Scatter effect on the enemy)

Version 1- Comes from the sheathe, Its the most powerful out of the two version. This one is same size as Zangestu as it packs a very powerful screech behind it.

Version 2- Comes from the unsheathe, This version is 1/4 the size of Version as it only does 1/3 of its power. This version can only be done in sets of 3s as it causes the user to slash very quickly with alot of power.

Tech 2:

Kadou(Vortex)- The user throws his Zanpaktou into the air as it begins to spin around furiously creating a tornado around the user and the enemy. Usually the tornado its from 30-50 meters in diameter. Inside the Vortex is a constant screech of the wind howling throwing off the enemy's equilibrium. The wind on the inside is so fierce it makes it hard from the enemy to see usually causes the enemy's vision to become blurry. The user can move in and out of the Vortex aswell but can only fight hand to hand or using Kido since his Zapaktou is up in the air spinning.

Tech 3:

Unknown
Back to top Go down
Hanzo

Hanzo

Character sheet
Race: Shinagami

PostSubject: Re: Fujimoto's Zanpakuto   Fujimoto's Zanpakuto Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:55 am

So... how will people know how to stop the 2nd tech? Also whatabout the 3rd tech? You just want to reserve it for later on?
Back to top Go down
Fujimoto
5th Elite Vizard
Fujimoto

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fujimoto's Zanpakuto   Fujimoto's Zanpakuto Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:01 am

I want to reserve my 3rd for later.

Hanzo your killing me! I have to tell me secret now on how to stop my 2nd Technique! Grrrr! Razz

All they have to do is knock my Zanpaktou out of the air! Very Happy Its pretty common sense if you ask me!
Back to top Go down
Hanzo

Hanzo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fujimoto's Zanpakuto   Fujimoto's Zanpakuto Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:04 am

Haha, mkay, I'll keep that in mind when I face your 2nd technique. XD
Other than that, APPROVAL!
Back to top Go down
Fujimoto
5th Elite Vizard
Fujimoto

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fujimoto's Zanpakuto   Fujimoto's Zanpakuto Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:07 am

I guess I will have to make my 3rd Technique just for you! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Hanzo

Hanzo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fujimoto's Zanpakuto   Fujimoto's Zanpakuto Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:09 am

We'll see my Vizard friend, we'll see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fujimoto's Zanpakuto   Fujimoto's Zanpakuto Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fujimoto's Zanpakuto
Page 1 of 1