DarkSide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkSide

A new Bleach RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Urahara Shop.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoruichi

Yoruichi

Character sheet
Race: Shinagami

The Urahara Shop. Empty
PostSubject: The Urahara Shop.   The Urahara Shop. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:02 am

It was a pleasantly warm day in the human world, the birds where singing in the trees and telephone wires, humans children could be heard laughing and playing some where down the road, and laying outside a small shop of supernatural oddities, that was hidden away in the corner of the town, was a black cat snoozing peacefully in the warm sunlight, the sun shining of her glossy fur as her chest rose and feel with everything breath, her ear twitched slightly when it was tickled by a strong breath of wind now and again.

she stretched in her sleep, claws coming out from her paws and glissading in the sunlight as she yawned, her tail flicking up now and again as the feline dreamed, yes it was a good day so far outside the Urahara shop
Back to top Go down
Hanzo

Hanzo

Character sheet

The Urahara Shop. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Urahara Shop.   The Urahara Shop. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 9:09 am

There was a presence from far away, appearing as a dot at first. It was obvious this presence is a Shinagami from the Reiatsu he gives out, especially with the fact he is dressed up rather oddly in Karakura town in his Gigai. He was in fact dressed up in Victorian fashion of clothing; a black coat, a top hat, a monocle, a fake European moustache, black slack pants, loafers, a purple vest and a scarf.

His outward appearance didn't help stave off attention... rather it invited it as people stared at the Gigai-wearing Shinagami who is making his way to the Urahara shop. Once he has reached the shop, it was clear from his expression from up close that Hanzo is rather care-free, all can be told from looking at the man, although it didn't matter much at the moment since Hanzo gave the sliding door to the Urahara door three knocks.

"Ey... anyone there?" Asked he.
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi

Yoruichi

Character sheet

The Urahara Shop. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Urahara Shop.   The Urahara Shop. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 9:28 am

Yoruichi opened one golden eye as the strangely dressed man came into full view, it seemed Shinigami where getting worse and worse when picking out what to wear in the human world, she stretched out her two front legs, the claws coming out and scratching across the ground lightly as she yawned before shaking her body, seeming no different then any normal cat, she stood up and watched as he knocked three times, she guess that she better put him out of his misery, or at least keep him company till Urahara showed up.

“I’m sorry but he is away for a moment,” a deep male voice came from the cat, “but it should not be long before he is back.”
Back to top Go down
Urahara
Owner of the Urahara store
Urahara

The Urahara Shop. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Urahara Shop.   The Urahara Shop. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:18 am

A man walked around the corner towards the Urahara shop. Letting out a slight yawn as he came into view, he looked over at a man who was waiting outside. Letting out a slight laugh at the mans clothing, he walked towards him. This man was no fashion genius himself mind you, himself wearing a bucket hat, striped towards with a repititive green and white coloring. He also wore a long green coat, the bottom of which was ending at around his knees. He also appeared to be carrying a bag which was filled to the brim. Placing his arm around the young male, he grinned at him before asking "What's with your clothes?!" before letting out a light laugh.

After doing so, he walked towards the door of his shop, looking towards the talking black cat, smiling a little as he did. "So, Yoruichi, had a nice day?" He asked in a joyful voice. Before she could answer, however, he slid the doors open, and gestured towards the man to come inside. "Well, you're obviously here for a reason, come, tell me what you're looking for."
Back to top Go down
Hanzo

Hanzo

Character sheet

The Urahara Shop. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Urahara Shop.   The Urahara Shop. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:54 am

At first, Hanzo heard a masculine voice... it was baffling him that he couldn't see any man talking... only to see that there was infact a talking cat. It startled him for a moment as he jumped back, being taken by surprise by the appearance of the talking neko... and for some odd reason, there was Reiatsu in that neko, so of course... that can be actually a Neko in Gigai... someone like Komomura. THEN there was the appearance of Urahara, someone he was told to meet with the weird fashion sense... when he was beckoned to enter, he did exactly what he was told, going inside the building with no protest from his side, sitting down before taking out his Gigai ejector, ramming it against his head before taking his natural Shinagami form.

"Ah... much better." He said to himself before paying attention to Urahara whilst sitting down, giving out a sigh, "Hhh... well I came here to get training from the former 2nd Ex-division Taicho... I was told she was really skillful in the arts of stealth from Soifon-sama... so I was redirected here by Soifon-sama herself... with a side mission of taking photos of the former Taicho."
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi

Yoruichi

Character sheet

The Urahara Shop. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Urahara Shop.   The Urahara Shop. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 11:17 am

Yoruichi had jumped up on to Urahara’s back, quickly climbing up to lay herself over his shoulders as he walked into the store, purring slightly as she settled down on the mans body, her golden eyes settled on Henzo, she tried not to smirk or giggle as he talked to Urahara, for someone who was from second division he did not look like someone in the art of stealth by the way he dressed his Gigai, and that fact that he was looking for her made the thing more interesting, he would not of seen her sly cat grin as she gave Urahara a sideways glance, like she was telling him to play with him a bit before letting the preverbal cat out of the bag.

“Well with the way you dressed your Gigai I can see why you need some help,” the lat laughed.

She flicked up her tail, wrapping it gently around Urahara’s neck, but there was one thing the cat was curses about and that was…

“Why the Photos?” she asked.
Back to top Go down
Urahara
Urahara

The Urahara Shop. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Urahara Shop.   The Urahara Shop. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 11:30 am

Urahara looked towards the cat upon his shoulder, nodding slightly as he did. Looking towards the young Shinigami, he spoke in a soft tone to him. "You know...Yoruichi is a monster right? She'll kill you without thought, defile your body and rip you to shreds. She doesn't take weak disciples." His eye's no showed an evil look in them, looking as if he was about to kill. Drawing his Zanpaktou from he's cane, his eye's showed a slight grin, as he faced it in his direction. "So first, beat me in battle! HAhahhahaha!"

In his attempt to scare Hanzo, he suddenly burst out in innocent laughter, before putting his Zanpaktou back in the cane. Still giggling ligthly, he shook his head. "Nah, I'm joking, Yoruichi's a lovely specimen. However, she's currently unavailable. I'd suggest waiting here and answering this odd cats questions while she makes her way back. She'll be around a day, however, so for tonight i'll allow you to use my spare room."
Back to top Go down
Hanzo

Hanzo

Character sheet

The Urahara Shop. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Urahara Shop.   The Urahara Shop. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 2:30 pm

"W-what!?" He said in astonishment, "She will kill me and defile me!?"

He only catches the joke when Urahara told it was one, sighing in relief for a moment since he never met Yoruichi in person, so he always takes what others tell about unknown people too quickly, accepting it just like that. Although in his opinion, Urahara made him fall for the worst panic attacks... but it doesn't matter. In response to Urahara ordering him around, Hanzo nods... for the time being, he needs to answer the cat's questions... for reasons unknown.

"Well... Neko-san, I don't know why Soifon-taicho wants the photos so far... all I know is that she mentioned something about treasuring the photos... but I am not sure if I heard that correctly from her... Soifon-taicho is always so serious, so this request and the way she acted about it was... unusual at the most." He explained in a monotone voice.
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi

Yoruichi

Character sheet

The Urahara Shop. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Urahara Shop.   The Urahara Shop. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:39 pm

Yoruichi withheld the laugh when Urahara told the Shinigami that she would killed him and defile him or maybe it was more of the shocked look on his face, really it was moments like this that was priceless, she adjusted herself on his shoulder as he moved to unsheathed his zanpakuto and back again, inwardly grinning to herself when her friend informed him that ‘Yoruichi’ would be away for a day, sure Henzo would most likely hate them for this when they where all said and done, but as long as no one got hurt it was all good right?

Her golden eyes softened a bit when he talked about Soifon, it seemed her old student was missing her maybe or just curies as to how much she had changed in their time apart, she jumped down from Urahara’s shoulder and walked around the Shinigami once, like she was inspecting him, before hitting down between the two men.

“Right so first things first,” the cat grinned, “What’s your name, and what did you do to warrant your taicho to send you to see Yoruichi?”

The way she said it, it made it sound like it was a punishment, ahhhh but then again maybe it would turn out that way.
Back to top Go down
Urahara
Urahara

The Urahara Shop. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Urahara Shop.   The Urahara Shop. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 6:23 pm

"Well, my feline companion." Urahara said, a smirk growing on his face. "Perhaps he cannot quite grasp the teachings that the Second Squad require them to learn, and she knows that Yoruichi is the perfect girl for the job." After speaking, he stood up, and moved towards a piece of floor which he proceeded to open up in front of his guest. "Either way, you better get used to this place down here. This is where you'll train if Yoruichi decides to teach you." He then said, slamming the strange piece of flooring down.

"Well, I personally don't know if you're worth training at all yet... Care to show me what you can do?" He then asked, pulling his cane upwards and thrusting it at Hanzo's Gigai. If it connected, Hanzo's spiritual body would be shot out of the Gigai.
Back to top Go down
Hanzo

Hanzo

Character sheet

The Urahara Shop. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Urahara Shop.   The Urahara Shop. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:53 am

"Well...." He said with a pause as he recalls as to why he was sent in the first place, "I am Hanzo of the Fuma clan, a lesser noble family in Seireitai... and I guess she sent me to see Yoruichi since I just happened to be there at the time that she picked me out of the blue..."

All of the sudden, he sees the floor open up then Urahara thrust his cane at his forehead, because of the fact he wasn't wearing a Gigai (it was posted earlier for the heads up), he was whacked from the forehead, his whole body being thrown to the floor as a reddened spot forms up around the temple where the cane was rammed upon.

"EY! What was that for!?" He yelled out, it was obvious he was angsty at the moment because of that.
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi

Yoruichi

Character sheet

The Urahara Shop. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Urahara Shop.   The Urahara Shop. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:14 pm

Yoruichi giggled when poor Hanzo got whacked in the head, she had seen that he removed his Gigai how Uarhara missed it she did not know but it was still somewhat amusing to her, but from what Hanzo had said made the cat thing that infract the photos was the main reason for sending him here and that his training was just a cover up, she shook her head at the two men ad Hanzo started to get angry, quietly walking over to the trap door that Urahara had opened looking down into the darkness as she slowly flicked her tail from side to side, she then looked over her furry shoulder back at Hanzo.

“Well then Hanzo-kun when you two are ready meet me down below,” she said with a cat grin.

Turning her eyes back to the trapdoor, she gravely leaped down into the darkness, the wind rushed by her, normally anyone would panicked when they realised how far they where falling but Yoruichi stayed calm as the darkness from the enclosed area ended and the light from the training area flooded around her, and finally the ground became visible, the earth rushing up to meet her still did not startle her, there was no sound when she landed nor was there any movement of the earth, it was like the cat had just jumped down from a ledge no taller then herself, she took a few steps away from her landing spot then sat down, looking up at the doorway waiting for the others.
Back to top Go down
Urahara
Urahara

The Urahara Shop. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Urahara Shop.   The Urahara Shop. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:10 pm

A nervous smile arose upon Urahara's face. The truth was that today had been rather hectic, even by his standards. Missing something almost as unmissable as a Shinigami removing his Gigai was unusual for Urahara to say the least. Looking towards Hanzo, he let out a slight laugh before speaking.

"Heh... Sorry about that, today has been rather busy, and someone as old as myself can forget to notice such things as a young Shinigami removing his Gigai."

Laughing yet again, he looked down as the black feline leaped into the darkness beneath the trapdoor. "So..You ready?" He asked, but before even getting an answer, he got up and jumped down himself. His hat left his head as he jumped down, and floated to the right of the trapdoor. The speed he was falling didn't bother him in the slightest, as the wind blew his hair upwards. Upon landing, not a noise was heard. Stepping back a few steps, he rubbed his head before realizing his hat had gone.
Back to top Go down
Hanzo

Hanzo

Character sheet

The Urahara Shop. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Urahara Shop.   The Urahara Shop. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:17 pm

Hanzo rubbed his reddened temple, still. He was angsty at the moment, having been whacked by Urahara who REALLY is getting old in his opinion... or at least he thinks he is old since he mentioned it. But when ordered to go down the hatch, Hanzo nodded... obeying Yoruichi and Urahara's command to go down the abyss. Placing his foot near the edge of the compartment, but then there was an accidental slip.

"Oh.... CRRAAAA---PPP!!!" He yelled out, the slip causing him to fall into the hole with his head facing downwards. It was quite sometime as he was falling, roughly 3 minutes before he sees light once more, but then... his head collides with the hard floor of the whole entire room under Urahara's shop, his head bonking on it as a bump appears from where he was impacted on... blacking out from all of this.
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi

Yoruichi

Character sheet

The Urahara Shop. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Urahara Shop.   The Urahara Shop. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 6:38 pm

Yoruichi winced when Henzo hit the floor head first, not the most graceful of landings, she walked over to him, trying not to laugh when she saw that he was out cold, sure she should not laugh but it was always funny when it happened to someone else, she looked up Urahara for a second a smirk on her face, even in cat form that was clear to see, she turned back to the blacked out Shinigami before poking him in the side with her paw to see if he moved or anything.

“This could be troublesome Urahara-kun.” she laughed, poking him again with her paw.
Back to top Go down
Hanzo

Hanzo

Character sheet

The Urahara Shop. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Urahara Shop.   The Urahara Shop. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 7:49 am

It took Hanzo quite a while to actually wake up. The whole time while Hanzo was blacking out, he was having some sort of dream, or more specifically a hallucination. It was mostly about him being chased by a huge mushroom for an odd reason.. and finally when he was stomped on in the dream, it sends Hanzo waking up, yelling at the top of his lung in terror as he was sweating... only to look around and notice Yoruichi.

"Oh... thank goodness it was all a dream... where am I anyways?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Urahara
Urahara

The Urahara Shop. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Urahara Shop.   The Urahara Shop. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 11:21 am

Urahara rubbed the back of his head, laughing a little at Hanzo's reaction to getting knocked out. Before long, Urahara offered him a hand out to help him up. Smiling as he did so, he began to speak calmly. "Well, you survived the fall from that high... I'm impressed, although your landing could be a little more graceful."

After speaking, he grinned a little, and awaited Hanzo to grab his hand. As he was waiting, he looked towards Yoruichi with a childish grin on his face. He liked this kid, and thought that it would be a lot of fun teaching him.

(Sorry for the short post, kinda busy at the moment.)
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi

Yoruichi

Character sheet

The Urahara Shop. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Urahara Shop.   The Urahara Shop. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 3:27 pm

“Well if you feel you are well enough after that fall, show us what you can do.” the cat grinned.

She shot a glance to Urahara telling him to go easy on the kid, she was amused about maybe her fighting him in this feline form, her black fur shone as she moved to find a rock to sit on and observe them, whilst this fights would mostly amuse her and Uarhara it did serve them a prepuce, they could not really train them if they did not know what he could already do, Yourichi’s tail swished side to side behind her as she golden eyes locked on to the two men.
Back to top Go down
Hanzo

Hanzo

Character sheet

The Urahara Shop. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Urahara Shop.   The Urahara Shop. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:38 pm

He pulled on Urahara's hand, getting up as he rubs his head which he fell on. He was pained from the fall but overall... this should be the sake of his training, even the silliest thing must be endured... no matter what the cost is, that's Hanzo's principle.

"Um... when can I meet Yoruichi-senpai then? I can train with her better since I heard she was a former 2nd Division Captain and the master of Flashstep." He said.

(OOC: Also short post, writer's block.)
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi

Yoruichi

Character sheet

The Urahara Shop. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Urahara Shop.   The Urahara Shop. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:06 am

“Well as I said,” she cat purred, “Show us what you got, maybe then you can train with Yoruichi if you impress us enough”

A somewhat amusing idea hit the black cat, rising to all fours she crouched down, ready to pounce, with a glint in her golden eyes she punched on Hanzo, attaching herself to the top of his left leg like a kitten clambering up a certain, she bit the edge of his Obi before jumping away, with a sharp tug she pulled it off him and begin to run, lets see if he can at least keep up with her cat form.
Back to top Go down
Hanzo

Hanzo

Character sheet

The Urahara Shop. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Urahara Shop.   The Urahara Shop. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:33 am

As soon as the Obi was pulled off, Hanzo's Hakama fell to the ground as his Fundoshi was showed. Flushing, he pulled his Hakama up, holding it as he begins to run after Yoruichi. He wouldn't be able to Shunpo simply because of the fact he might trip if he does that or his Hakama would fall off.

He was running slower than he usually does, especially since it is a standard for 2nd Division Squad members to be fast. "H-hey! Give me back my Obi!" He yelled out.
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi

Yoruichi

Character sheet

The Urahara Shop. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Urahara Shop.   The Urahara Shop. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:51 am

This was too funny for her, it was just like when she use to take Byakuya’s hair tie when he was a boy, but only this was MUCH more amusing, even with his pants down she could tell Hanzo was not that fast, unless he was just pretending to be slower, the cat ran along the dirt floor the white sash still in her mouth and flowing behind her almost like a cape, she could see one of the taller rocks come into view ahead of her, in one graceful leap she jumped to its peak, turning her head around to see what Hanzo was up too, hoping that the Shinigami had not fallen over.
Back to top Go down
Hanzo

Hanzo

Character sheet

The Urahara Shop. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Urahara Shop.   The Urahara Shop. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:18 am

"Slow down, will ya!" He yelled.

Because of the fact he had to hold up his pants, Hanzo was being rather clumsy. Upon his foot hitting the edge of the rock, he suddenly tumbles over. Tripping as his face hits the end of the rock, being knocked out cold ONCE again all thanks to the fact he refused to abandon his Hakama, hence the fact he is burdened for holding up his pants so not to be embarrassed whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi

Yoruichi

Character sheet

The Urahara Shop. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Urahara Shop.   The Urahara Shop. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:56 pm

The cat rolled her eyes, or would do if it was possible for her in that form, with the white Obi in her mouth she jumped down from the rock onto Hanzo’s back, poking him in the shoulder to see if he woke up, but she knew that was not going to do it by the way how hard he ht the rock, letting the Obi fall from her mouth onto his back, she jumped off him to stand by his head, she looked at him for a moment before scratching him across the face to get him to come around.

“Wake up!” she hissed, “Don’t be embarrassed about something like that, if something is holding you back ditch it!”
Back to top Go down
Hanzo

Hanzo

Character sheet

The Urahara Shop. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Urahara Shop.   The Urahara Shop. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:01 am

Hanzo perks his face up, he wasn't going to lose at this moment. Perhaps the cat was right, maybe he needed to man up and drop his pants... after all, his Haori would be good enough to provide him enough cover. Sighing, he let's go of his Hakama... only for his face to be scratched, but right in front of him was the Obi, and the cat wasn't with the Obi. Taking his opportunity, he suddenly jumped up to a stand, speeding past the cat before leaping to grab the Obi.

"Aha! I'll win for sure!" He yelled out, being quite confidant of his victory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Urahara Shop. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Urahara Shop.   The Urahara Shop. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Urahara Shop.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next