DarkSide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkSide

A new Bleach RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cleaning Soi Fon's laundry

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lee Fon

Lee Fon

Cleaning Soi Fon's laundry Empty
PostSubject: Cleaning Soi Fon's laundry   Cleaning Soi Fon's laundry Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:04 am

She was sitting in the back of Soi Fon's Captains chambers. She was weaing practicly nothing as she uses an old fashioned real world laundry mangle to scrub Soi Fon's bed sheets and cloths. The sun was bright in the sky and it was a brutaly hot day. She was in a plain real world bikini, her skin glistened with sweat.

She finishes up on the bed sheets and quickly stands to take them over to the laundry line. There were already a line of cloths on it. It was lucky that the area could only be accessed via Soi Fon's room, otherwise any old pervert could grab a pair of her underwear. She hums a song she made up as she pins the sheets up beside the captains haori. She uses a bit of cloth she had tucked in her swimsuit bottom to wipe the sweat out of her eyes.

There. All done with the sheets.

She turns back to the mangle and the stack of Soi Fon's special forces unifiorms. She sighs a bit. It was hard to get various stains out of the dark clothing, but it was a labor of love. she sits on the small chair. Her back ached as she bends over the mangle again. She begins to vicously scrub at a uniform.
Back to top Go down
Soi Fon
2nd Division Captain
Soi Fon

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Soi Fon's laundry   Cleaning Soi Fon's laundry Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 1:08 am

A pair of toned but graceful hands fell into place over Lee's helping her scrub the uniform. It was Soi Fon, with her gentle side coming out, and showing itself to only Lee Fon. The only other person Soi Fon was gentle around was Yoruichi. Soi Fon smiled as she helped Lee with her arms around the girl. Soi Fon herself was wearing the Special Forces uniform with her back exposed.

"Thank you for doing my laundry, though you did not have to."

Soi Fon said, as they continued scrubbing the resistant stain. She rested her head on Lee Fon's shoulder and breathed lightly. When the uniform was done, Soi Fon removed her hands from around Lee and began to really help he with the laundry scrubbing another set of clothes.

"How goes you kendo training? I hear youre doing well so far, Lee-tan" Soi Fon didn't have time to teach her all the time, so had asked one of the kendo masters to help in Lee's training. Soi Fon flipped the shirt she had been scrubbing onto the laundry line. She began working on the pants waiting for Lee's response.
Back to top Go down
Lee Fon

Lee Fon

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Soi Fon's laundry   Cleaning Soi Fon's laundry Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:49 am

She smiles as Soifon's hands touches hers ever so lightly. She felt a chill of...excitement as she felt her breath on her neck as she layed her head on her shoulder.

"How goes you kendo training? I hear youre doing well so far, Lee-tan"

Oh...it is...going well Soi-sempai. The kendo master has said I have improved...but I am still the lowest in the class.

The bruise on her right side from where a kendo stick and smashed into her was a sign of that. She was no shinigami. She had no special powers, could not use kido or shunpo. Her "zanpakto" was nothing more then a steel katana. This was why Lee was rarely seen anywhere but at soifons residence. She did not want others to find out. She worried what would happen if anyone found out.
Back to top Go down
Soi Fon
2nd Division Captain
Soi Fon

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Soi Fon's laundry   Cleaning Soi Fon's laundry Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:53 pm

"Don't worry, you will be a great sword master one day, I can tell. You have nothing to worry about. Work hard, and make your own luck don't wait for it, take it." It was a lesson she had been taught by Yoruichi, she was now passing it on to Lee. Who knew, Lee's reiatsu levels were low now, but with time and training she had potential. She was doing well against opponents who had full command of their reiatsu.

"Even if youre lowest in the class, Im still proud of you for trying. Keep training hard, who knows? One day you'll be the best in your class."

Soi Fon hung the last of the laundry and sat back looking out the window. "Hey, lets stare at the clouds as they pass by. We can play a game." She said stripping off her uniform and underneath wearing a thin white stip of cloth around her petite chest, and skin tight short shorts that really may as well not have been there at all. She took a step out the window and turned back waiting for Lee.
Back to top Go down
Lee Fon

Lee Fon

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Soi Fon's laundry   Cleaning Soi Fon's laundry Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:32 am

She follows Soifon. The grass was green and dry in the hot midday sun. She layed down upon it quietly, her back feeling a bit itchy as it touches the grass. She yawns loudly and places her hands behind her head as she scans the blue sky for a cloud. She spots one off in the distance.

That one looks like...a coy.

She nodded her head. She moved her hand to push her glasses up to get a better look, but then remembered she had taken them off to do the laundry.
Back to top Go down
Soi Fon
2nd Division Captain
Soi Fon

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Soi Fon's laundry   Cleaning Soi Fon's laundry Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:04 pm

Laying on the ground she looked up at the sky. She sees the cloud Lee was looking at and smiled, she saw something else.

"I see a beautiful girl, who will one day be the top of her class, and will be a powerful and respected shinigami."

She smiled at Lee crossed her legs. She pointed to another cloud and said "And that one, hmm that one I will say is a cherry blossom."
Back to top Go down
Lee Fon

Lee Fon

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Soi Fon's laundry   Cleaning Soi Fon's laundry Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:19 pm

I don't see it...

She was refering to the girl who will be the first in her class. She stands up and stares at the cloud as hard as she can. This gave Soi a view of her lower body, bikini covered. After a moment she sat back down beside soifon.

What will we do today Soi?
Back to top Go down
Soi Fon
2nd Division Captain
Soi Fon

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Soi Fon's laundry   Cleaning Soi Fon's laundry Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:24 pm

Soi Fon looked at Lee as she got up. She really was a pretty girl, despite her lack of confidence in herself. Soi Fon hoped one day to change that.

Well, we've never been to the hotsprings before, lets go to the human world. She said after a small bit of thought. Yes, they could spend a day in Karakura, it would be fun, just the two of them. She could get clearance for it too. Albeit she may have to pull a few strings, but she could do it quite easily.
Back to top Go down
Lee Fon

Lee Fon

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Soi Fon's laundry   Cleaning Soi Fon's laundry Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:30 pm

The hotsprings? In the real world?

She looks to soifon a moment. She had never been to the real world before. There was a pinch of fear in her voice. She now stands and heads to the window to the captains quarters. She enters and a moment later comes out with her glasses on.

But...I have never been there...
Back to top Go down
Soi Fon
2nd Division Captain
Soi Fon

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Soi Fon's laundry   Cleaning Soi Fon's laundry Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:39 pm

"Then now is the perfect time! Its really fun sometimes, and theres so much to do there. Besides, I'll be at your side the whole time." She snapped her fingers and a hell butterfly fluttered onto it. She sent the verbal message to the necessary Divisions to get clearance to leave.

"After the spring I can take you to see what the human world is like. Trust me you will have fun"
Back to top Go down
Lee Fon

Lee Fon

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Soi Fon's laundry   Cleaning Soi Fon's laundry Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:07 am

She pushes her glasses up her nose. She then turns back into the window to collect her robes. She puts on a recently washed pair of shinigami robes over her swim suit. She climbs back out and looks to soifon.

If you are there with me...then ok...

She looks up at the sky. The clouds were beautiful in the light of the bright soul society sun.
Back to top Go down
Soi Fon
2nd Division Captain
Soi Fon

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Soi Fon's laundry   Cleaning Soi Fon's laundry Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:17 am

She got clearance from the hell butterfly's message and ran in the house grabbing her zanpaktou. She put on some shinigami robes and grabbed Lee's hand, as she opened the gate to the human world. She stepped through with Lee and they headed for the hotsprings.

>>>Gone to the Hotsprings
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning Soi Fon's laundry   Cleaning Soi Fon's laundry Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cleaning Soi Fon's laundry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarkSide :: Soul Society :: Division Quarters :: Division 2 HQ-
Jump to: