DarkSide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkSide

A new Bleach RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hanzo's day out

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hanzo

Hanzo

Character sheet
Race: Shinagami

Hanzo's day out Empty
PostSubject: Hanzo's day out   Hanzo's day out Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:21 am

Hanzo was at the edge of the hotsprings, relaxing as usual. He wasn't in his gigai in this particular day, rather, he was in his Shinagami form so to enjoy this a lot more with his sensations truly deepened. Since this was a hotspring, he wasn't wearing much, only the foam of the hotsprings and the fogs were his cover.

"Ah... everything is going my way today... no training, no fighting... and just the entire day of relaxation to my whim's desires." He thought as he leaned back on the water, outstretching his arm. The heat sending a pleasurable sensation to his back as he billows in it, enjoying the warm feeling.
Back to top Go down
Fujimoto
5th Elite Vizard
Fujimoto

Character sheet
Race: Vaizard

Hanzo's day out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanzo's day out   Hanzo's day out Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:18 am

Fujimoto walked to the edge of the hot spring feeling the warm air from the water's steam. It was one of his first days in the real world and heard a lot of the humans talking about how relaxing the hot springs were. He slowly took off his towel as he slid into the water almost going into instant relaxation. Fujimoto decided to even go under the water letting the hot warm sink into the pours of his face.

He quickly came back up out of the water running his hands through his dark black hair keeping it out of his bright blue eyes. His bright blue eyes begun to see a figure form through the fog and steam of the hot spring.

"So....your taking a day to relax too?!"he called out to the shadow not knowing who it was but not really caring as he was way to deep into his relaxation zone.
Back to top Go down
Hanzo

Hanzo

Character sheet

Hanzo's day out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanzo's day out   Hanzo's day out Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:40 am

It was all relaxing at first. The fresh air, the warmth of the springs, the fog that rejuvenates the spirit... only for someone to get into the same pond. Hanzo raised an eyebrow as he saw this person let's his towel loose. His eyes widened before he twitched, he decided to turn his face away, but Fujimoto leaped into the water. Luckily there would be no need to turn his face anymore since Fujimoto's manhood isn't revealed anymore.

Sighing, Hanzo looks at Fujimoto as he resurfaces, "Err.... why hello there, so... what brings you to this hotspring?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Fujimoto
5th Elite Vizard
Fujimoto

Character sheet

Hanzo's day out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanzo's day out   Hanzo's day out Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:00 am

Fujimoto heard the man's voice as he looked up to the sky sinking down into the water til his chin was touching the water. His bright blue eyes glisten in the water's reflection.

"They said this is one of the most relaxing is to come a hot spring. That's why I am here. I excepted that there would be a lot more people here than just me and you though. What brings you here?" Fujimoto said softly leading the wind carry his voice across the pond.
Back to top Go down
Hanzo

Hanzo

Character sheet

Hanzo's day out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanzo's day out   Hanzo's day out Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:37 am

He thought about the question as he remembered, 'he was here for relaxation from 2nd Division duties and training... especially since it is burdensome to him'.

"Well... I am just taking a break from my job as a Shinagami, you?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Fujimoto
5th Elite Vizard
Fujimoto

Character sheet

Hanzo's day out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanzo's day out   Hanzo's day out Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:17 am

Fujimoto heard the words Shinagami as he begun to remember when he was 3rd seat for the 2nd Division.

"Well I am just a wondering around, This was my next place to stop before I picked up again and wonder some more" Fujimoto said trying to look through fog to see who he was talking to.

"So you say your a Shinagame huh? What Division and Rank are you?" He asked curiously wondering if anything had change within the 13 protection squads since he had left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hanzo's day out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanzo's day out   Hanzo's day out Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanzo's day out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarkSide :: Human World :: Hotsprings-
Jump to: