DarkSide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkSide

A new Bleach RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Axis

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Axis
13th Division Captain
Axis

Axis Empty
PostSubject: Axis   Axis Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 6:43 pm

Name: Axis

Visual Age: 15

Division: 13 (May I be the Captian?)

Personality: Axis is a person who cares about other people and is very kind. Sometimes he has emmotional issues for what has happened to him in the past. He is very wise and is smart. He is also very defenseive and will protect his friends and himself. He is also a very moody person he can be happy one second and then be pissed off.

Appearance: Axis is around 6'2" and he have a whitish golden hair. He whear a black robe at night and I have a vest like jaket during the day. I am white skined and I am around 145 pounds. He whears jeans and normal shoes.

History/Background: I grew up in a small town in Japan. My family was poor and we didn't have a lot of luxurious. When I was 7 years old I walked out of my room to go get a can of soda when I saw my parents killed right before my eyes. I then rushed to tell my brother and sister, but they were already dead. The police got to my house and I ran outside and told them that three men had staped and killed my parents. I was sent to an orphanage where I was tought to survive on my own and how to fight and how to be a man. I fought off many kids when I was around 14. On my 15th birthday I was killed by a boy named Yoshino he was my rivial and I almost killed him the week before for stuffing a boy in a locker, but I didn't because I knew it was the wrong thing to do. I now wish to protect the soul society and the world as being part of the 13th Division.
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi

Yoruichi

Character sheet
Race: Shinagami

Axis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axis   Axis Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 4:15 am

approved and yes you can be the cap
Back to top Go down

Axis
Page 1 of 1