DarkSide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkSide

A new Bleach RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Axis Zan. (Work in progress)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Axis
13th Division Captain
Axis

Axis Zan.  (Work in progress) Empty
PostSubject: Axis Zan. (Work in progress)   Axis Zan.  (Work in progress) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:48 am

Name: Benso (Means Defense in Jap.)

Manifestation: He Dressed in black robe and is around 2 feet. He is a white man and has brown hair. He also has big shoes and spikes on his shoulders. His armor is that is around his robe is made of diamonds that sparkle in the light. His black robe has patterns of mountains on it. His face is covered by

Command: Benso you know what to do

Family: Earth

Level: Bankai

Sealed Zanpaktou: A normal looking Katina with Benso written in on it in jap. It has a long handle and has a golden holder that is strapped around my back.

Shikai: My blade brings rocks form the ground, attaches them to my blade. The rocks are still rough and are very sharp. The blade then is shaken and then the dust is pushed away and the blade is shown.

Shikai Ability: I am able to control all types of earth substances and bones.

Bankai: My blade changes into a longer and sharper blade. Instead of They then form into rugged dimonds. The dimonds are jetted out from all over the blade. The blade also attaches its self to my arm.

Bankai Ability: I turn my self into a light wait piece of dimond armor. I have eye slits and a mouth slit. It covers my whole body and is shining in the sunlight. ]

Techniques:
1)Bone touch: When I touch someone after saying the command I can break a bone on my oppenent's body. This only lasts for 3 posts and has a 5 post regeneration time.

2)Dust tornado: I can crush the earth below me and make it into dust. I lose 10% of visiabilty and my oppenents 50%. 4 posts and has a 5 post regeneration time.

Can you approve the others later.

Last edited by Axis on Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:59 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Finished)
Back to top Go down

Axis Zan. (Work in progress)
Page 1 of 1