DarkSide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkSide

A new Bleach RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

restless espada

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grimmjow
6th Espada
Grimmjow

Character sheet
Race: Arrancar

restless espada Empty
PostSubject: restless espada   restless espada Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 7:13 am

Bored!

That was what he was, bored, Grimmjow the 6th Espada was bored and was ordered not to go to the human world what so ever, but at this point he was ready to say ‘screw it’ and go there anyway, he slipped his hands into his pockets as he walked down another corridor of Las Noches, they all looked the same after some time, except for this one, he noted the crack in the wall and the blood stain on the white stone where he had slammed some lowly arrancar into it, that helped pass the time but he knew that Aizen would not be too pleased if he did it again.

Kicking open a door, he wondered in too one of the many, and normally vacant room that littered the building, he wondered over to the window, blue eyes looking over the endless white sand that stretched out into infinity.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

Character sheet
Race: Shinagami

restless espada Empty
PostSubject: Re: restless espada   restless espada Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:24 pm

The sound of footsteps could be heard as the Primero Espada roamed through the deserted hallways of Las Noches. He had returned from his journey to the White Desert to find strong Arrancars that were worthy of living in Las Noches. The journey ended in failure as he only killed most of the supposed strong Adjuchas. As Mizuken walked through the deserted hallways he felt the presence of another Espada in one of the many empty rooms on the level they were on. He kept a steady pace before reaching the room and seeing the 6th Espada looking out the window. It was obvious that the Espada was bored from nothing to do around the Palace. Mizuken leaned on the doorway of the room while pulling out a bottle of water and drinking from it. After he removed the bottle from his mouth he looked at the bottle before speaking aloud to the Espada.

"It is quite boring now that there isn't anything to do huh", he said before taking another sip of water.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
6th Espada
Grimmjow

Character sheet

restless espada Empty
PostSubject: Re: restless espada   restless espada Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:06 pm

Grimmjow turned around, looking unimpressed at the first Espada, regardless of an arrancars rank he always seemed to look at them the same, he briefly wondered where he got the water from, and why he was drinking it but he did not consent him, he turned to gaze back to the window wondering if maybe the Shinigami would come to them as Aizen had forbid them from leaving this damned placed unless ordered.

“Pha, can’t go out an’t nothing to do here, at this rate I’m gonna die of boredom before Aizen gets his plains started!” hr growled
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

Character sheet

restless espada Empty
PostSubject: Re: restless espada   restless espada Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:11 pm

Mizuken gave a slight smirk revealing a few fang like teeth in the corner of his mouth. He then began to walk towards the 6th Espada and sat in a chair near the window. He knew of the 6th's personality and how he dispised being bored, but it was hillarious to watch. He took another sip of water before replying.

"Well Aizen gave me permission to go out into the Desert and I can bring those who I think will be good enough to help me in battle..... I guess I could take you so you at least kill weak Adjuchas that wouldn't have a chance in making it to Las Noches", he said while taking another sip listening to what the Espada would have to say.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
6th Espada
Grimmjow

Character sheet

restless espada Empty
PostSubject: Re: restless espada   restless espada Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:26 pm

Grimmjow laughed, the mask fragment opening with his jaw before he gave Mizuken a sly and almost cocky grin.

“You almost make it sound like they will be too much for you,” he laughed some more.

Tracking down Adjuchas was not what he had in mind, but he knew it would kill of some time, it could not harm any really, its not like he had other things to be doing, he took a few steps away from the window.

“Well I guess it can’t be helped, it seems like you need my help with this then I have to come along.” he gave another grin as he looked at the first espada, who was happily drinking water.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

Character sheet

restless espada Empty
PostSubject: Re: restless espada   restless espada Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:33 pm

Mizuken then gave an emotionless look at the Espada. How dare the little punk say that the Primero Espada could not handle a few Adjuchas. After the Espada gave a grin while Mizuken was drinking his water, Mizuken brought the water down to his lap and in a calm voice spoke to the Espada loud enough for only him to hear.

"Now look here little punk.... I came in here to offer you a chance to kill some time by killing a few Adjuchas.... I highly suggest that you don't disrespect me in the same manner you just did or....", his words fainted as he disappeared into the air and reappeared behind Grimmjow, "... I will kill you since I won't tolerate any type of disrespect. Got That."

Mizuken then took on his casual stance before turning to make his way to the door he entered. At the door he turned back to see the Espada, and he made a hand gesture.

"Now come on before I change my mind", he said while exiting the room.

--->Killing Adjuchas (I'll make the topic momentarily)
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow
6th Espada
Grimmjow

Character sheet

restless espada Empty
PostSubject: Re: restless espada   restless espada Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:52 pm

The cocky Espada did not seem moved at all by Mizuken’s threat, but he did not say or do anything to show this, Grimmjow knew he was stronger then the 6th rank, but he also knew that getting into a fight here with Mizuken was not going to be worth it, as soon as the Primero had left the room and gone down the corridor a bit more Grimmjow spat in the ground beside him and mumbled something unfathomable under his breath, he would now be taking it out on the Adjuchas they come across now.

With a small sigh he walked off follow Mizuken in hopes of finally killing boredom, time, and hollows.

---> killing Adjuchas
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

restless espada Empty
PostSubject: Re: restless espada   restless espada Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

restless espada
Page 1 of 1