DarkSide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkSide

A new Bleach RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

5th captain's office (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyoukan
5th Division Captain
Kyoukan

Character sheet
Race: Shinagami

5th captain's office (open) Empty
PostSubject: 5th captain's office (open)   5th captain's office (open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 5:50 am

Kyoukan padded into his office, the large wolf that stood 3 ft to his shoulder had his head held low and his ears back, it had been a gloomy day in the Soul Society, everyone was still feeling the weight of Aizen’s betrayal, and for Kyo, who had been appointed the traitors old Division seemed to feel it more then the others, he did not know what to do about his lieutenant, poor Momo was not fit for service and from what he had been told would not be fit for some time, and then he had to think about how she would take him as her new captain.

Poor girl was in love with her captain, she will most likely see me as trying to take his place.

He looked up at his desk, some paper work had been left for him, but not as much as he knew that should have, seeing as the other captains knew he could not hold a pen, but that could wait, the wolf jumped up onto the couch deciding he would take a small nap before getting to the paper work.
Back to top Go down
Zetsubou
6th Division Captain
Zetsubou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 5th captain's office (open)   5th captain's office (open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:25 pm

Zetsubou stood in the doorway with a smile across his face. He had his zunpaktu on his left hip and his normal red shinigami outfit on with his Captain's coat around his shoulders. Zetsubou had his hands in his pockets when he moved closer to teh other Captain.

"Hello, there Kyoukan. What ya doin," asked Zetsubou as he smiled at Kyoukan.

He removed his right hand from his pocket and scratched the back of his head as he talked. His eyes darted from one side of the room to the other checking his suuroundings just in case something were to happen. Zetsubou then pulled a chair over and sat down with his hands behind his head as he waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Kyoukan
5th Division Captain
Kyoukan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 5th captain's office (open)   5th captain's office (open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:11 pm

The wolf-Shinigami’s ears twitched and his eyes opened as he heard the 6th Division captain come in, he shock his head lighty, not a no shake but the way a dog would shake when it just got up, or came in from the rain.

Just thinking over some things, like poor Momo, she is still…. Unable to come back to the Division after what happened with Aizen.

There was a hint of a growl in his voice when he said Aizen’s name, he was going to tare that basted limp from bloody limp if he ever got his paws on him, he crossed his paws in front of him, looking over at Zetsubou.

So what brings you here Zetsubou-san? Nothing troubling you I hope?
Back to top Go down
Zetsubou
6th Division Captain
Zetsubou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 5th captain's office (open)   5th captain's office (open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:23 pm

Zetsubou watched Kyoukan with great intent. His eyes closed as Kyoukan spoke and then opened again as he growled. Zetsubou moved his hands back into his pockets as Kyoukan began to spoke.

"Ya umm ya poor Momo. Nothin just board of nothing happening and whatnot," said Zetsubou not really hearing Kyoukan's first words and trying to think of something from what he heard.

Zetsubou moved his hands on his knees and looked over to Kyoukan with his eyes wide open. He was trying not to fall asleep while Kyoukan was talking.

"So what brings you here Kyoukan," said Zetsubou still trying not to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Kyoukan
5th Division Captain
Kyoukan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 5th captain's office (open)   5th captain's office (open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:39 pm

Kyo would of rose an eyebrow if it was possible for him to do, a wolfish smirk, he knew that he was wearing his captain’s jacket but it may just look like some sort of white blanket thrown over him, along with his normal Shinigami robes, he got up from his lying position now sitting up.

You mean what am I doing in my own office?

The wolf gave a strange growling chuckle, he jumped off the couth and moved over to the desk, hopping up onto the seat putting his front paws on the desk to steady himself, he looked over the paper work in front of him wondering how to hold a pen to do any work.

But I wonder, how long do we really have till Aizen makes a move.
Back to top Go down
Zetsubou
6th Division Captain
Zetsubou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 5th captain's office (open)   5th captain's office (open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:58 pm

Zetsubou stood up and pushed his chair back to it's original place. He knew that if he stayed in the chair much longer he would certainly fall asleep. Zetsubou moved his hands back into his pockets once again. He smiled at Kyoikan as he stood with his hands on the chair in front of him.

"Ohh ya I didn't see the jacket," said Zetsubou as he moved his hands off teh chair.

Zetsubou then walked towards the door and turned around at the doorway. He smiled at Kyoukan and he put his hands into his pockets. Zetsubou closed his eyes as he bagain to speak.

"You never know but we have to be ready for that fight. Anyways I guess I better let you get back to your work I probibly have some stuff to do to," said Zetsubou as he turned around and flicked his wrist behind his head as if to wave goodbye.

Zetsbou moved his hand back into his pocket as he walked out of the room. He stumbled on his way out because he eyes were still shut but he regained his footing as he continued out.

-----> gone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5th captain's office (open)   5th captain's office (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

5th captain's office (open)
Page 1 of 1