DarkSide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkSide

A new Bleach RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zetsubou's office

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zetsubou
6th Division Captain
Zetsubou

Character sheet
Race: Shinagami

Zetsubou's office Empty
PostSubject: Zetsubou's office   Zetsubou's office Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:01 am

Zetsubou walked into his office with a smile across his face. He wore his normal red shinigami outfit withhis captain jacket drapped over his shoulder. Zetsubou walked over to his desk looking at all the papper work on it as he sat down. He raised his feet and placed them on the desk using the pappers as a cuison. Zetsubou then put his arms behind his head.

"Ahh, this is the life," said Zetsubou as he closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Zetsubou awoke when the pappers he was letting his feet rest on hit the ground. He jumped up almost falling down because he had gotten up so fast. Zetsubou looked down at the pappers then back at his chair. He sat down one last tim and put his feet back on the desk. He didn't fall asleep this time for fear of the same thing happening again.
Back to top Go down
Soi Fon
2nd Division Captain
Soi Fon

Zetsubou's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zetsubou's office   Zetsubou's office Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:43 am

"Laying down on the job?" She asked walking into Zetsubou's office. "If you have nothing to do, I'm sure I can arrange something."
Soi Fon hated laziness, it was a pet peeve of hers. She leaned against the wall and glared at the other Captain, she had just met him and already did not like what she was seeing.
"On top of that your office is messy, unbefitting of one of the Gotei 13 Squad Captains."
Her eyes narrowed and and she crossed her arms, and stopped leaning on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Zetsubou
6th Division Captain
Zetsubou

Character sheet

Zetsubou's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zetsubou's office   Zetsubou's office Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:02 pm

Zetsubou awoke as soo as Soi Fon started to talk. He jumped up almost falling down because it was so sudden. He didn't hear the first part because he was still waking up but the last part he heard. He stood with his hands on the desk and his face facing Soi Fon.

"Well see the chair looked really comfy and it was just calling my name. About the messyness of the place I just came in and ya know I thought I would take a nap before I got to work," said Zetsubou still trying to wake up.

Zetsubou then sat back down in his chair and picked the pappers up from the floor setting them on his desk. He rolled the chair up to his desk and sat there waiting for an answer from the other Captain.
Back to top Go down
Soi Fon
2nd Division Captain
Soi Fon

Zetsubou's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zetsubou's office   Zetsubou's office Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:07 pm

"Very well, but as Captains, we can't afford to waste time. There's always something that needs to be done, always someone who wishes ill against Soul Society. Letting your gaurd down can get you killed."

She wwatched him pick up the loose papers and sighed.
Her serious expression softened, but only slightly.
Back to top Go down
Zetsubou
6th Division Captain
Zetsubou

Character sheet

Zetsubou's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zetsubou's office   Zetsubou's office Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:14 pm

Zetsubou looked down at his desk and all the pappers on it then looking back at Soi Fon then back at the pappers and repeating the process as she continued to speak. He garbbed a wirting untinzal from the side of his desk and begain to write on teh top papper checking off boxes and signing his name. Zetsubou then looked at Soi Fon as he bain to speak.

"I am Zetsubou and you are," said Zetsubou as he smiled a smile that was friendly but still not that friendly at Soi Fon.
Back to top Go down
Soi Fon
2nd Division Captain
Soi Fon

Zetsubou's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zetsubou's office   Zetsubou's office Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:19 pm

"Soi Fon" She said back towards the messy Captain. She was surprised he did not know her, he may have been new to the Captain's, but she wad been Captain for the last couple hundred years.

"Well, seeing as you finally decided to get some work done, I will go, I have my own business to take care of"

With that she slid open the dorr and walked out, towards her own Division.
Back to top Go down
Zetsubou
6th Division Captain
Zetsubou

Character sheet

Zetsubou's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zetsubou's office   Zetsubou's office Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:23 pm

Zetsubou watched as teh Captain closed the door sighing a sigh of realif as she left. Zetsubou then raised his feet back onto the table and put his hands behind his head. Zetsubou put his feet atop the pappers instead of pushing them off.

"Now that she's gone I can catch up on my sleep," said Zetsubou as he closed his eyes and drifted back into a sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zetsubou's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zetsubou's office   Zetsubou's office Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zetsubou's office
Page 1 of 1