DarkSide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkSide

A new Bleach RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zetsubou vs. Anyone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zetsubou
6th Division Captain
Zetsubou

Character sheet
Race: Shinagami

Zetsubou vs. Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Zetsubou vs. Anyone   Zetsubou vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 12:08 pm

Zetsubou stood in the middle of a desert. The sun was still high in the sky and there were no clouds to be found anywhere. The sun was beating down on the desert with all it's might. There was a small breeze indicated by Zetsubou's captain jacket swagging in the wind. His dark hair gleaming under the sunlight and his zunpaktou at his side he bagain to speak.

"Man I wish someone would hurry up and show up this is gettin mighty borin. I might even have to head back to my boring office with that crazy Soi Fon chick," said Zetsubou as he sat down.

Zestubou laided down with his hands behind his head as he used the sand as a cuison. He begain to mumble to himself as he closed his eyes. Half the sentences were about how bosy Soi Fon was and half of them were about how boring this was. After mumbling the sentences he slowly driffed off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Byuuto Voruta
1st Escudo

Character sheet
Race: Arrancar

PostSubject: Re: Zetsubou vs. Anyone   Zetsubou vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 1:01 pm

Voruta sighed, seeing the Sun out in full force almost made him wish that he were a human again so that he could enjoy this carefree day. He walked slowly, soaking up the sun and feeling the sand between his toes. This was a lovely day, a day that most wish for from the bottom of their hearts. Suddenly, Voruta's ears twitched just slightly. He could feel power not far from him, it was that of a shinigami. He began dashing toward what would soon become his prey, his mind reeling with the ways that he could destroy this enemy. Voruta took the skies, preferring to have a bird's eye view of his enemy. With zanpaktou in hand, he spoke slowly.

"I do wonder what Shinigami trash such as yourself is doing here."
he said, smiling at his venomous comment. "You might want to get out of here before this sword just happens to tear you in two."

As he looked down at his soon-to-be-opponent, a glint of white stuck out. He saw that the man wore a captain's jacket. He smiled again, knowing that there was no chance of him letting this enemy get away.

Last edited by Byuuto Voruta on Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zetsubou
6th Division Captain
Zetsubou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zetsubou vs. Anyone   Zetsubou vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 3:54 am

Zetsubou awoke as the man begain to speak. He opened one eye to see the Escudo above him. Zetsubou then smiled a very wide smile as he lifted himself back onto his feet. He cracked his knuckles before putting his hands in his pockets.

"Well, I guess we have a problem here then. Cause I think your the arrancar trash and my blade might just slice right through you," said Zetsubou as he smiled again at Byuuto.
Back to top Go down
Byuuto Voruta
1st Escudo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zetsubou vs. Anyone   Zetsubou vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:55 pm

Voruta smiled his strange smile again, the one that was sure to make everyone around him know of the beast that lay within him. He would fight the urge to give in to his own bloodlust, just for a little while longer.

"You think that child's toy can cut me?"
Voruta said, while slowly attempting to cut his own right hand with his blade. He laughed as crazed men usually do. "Hell, I can't even cut me without full force, and look at the magnificent blade I have."

Voruta stopped smiling and pointed his blade at the man with the captain's jacket. Three bala flew across the sky soon after, dropping towards the man faster than hail.
Back to top Go down
Zetsubou
6th Division Captain
Zetsubou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zetsubou vs. Anyone   Zetsubou vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 3:30 am

Zetsubou watched the Escudo with his open eye carefuly as he spoke. As soon as the bala left Byuuto's hand he flash stepped to the right dodging the bala. Zetsubou quickly drew his zunpaktou as he bagain to speak.

"Summon the sands of destruction, Joufu Arashi," said Zetsubou as he ativated his shikai.

As soon as the shikai ativated a sand storm begain. The sand storm was very hard to see through and fairly hard for anyone to hear through. Zetsubou then flash stepped behind Byuuto and slashed twice at Byuuto's back trying to make a X pattern.

((OOC: My shikai knocks out 60% visibility for you))
Back to top Go down
Byuuto Voruta
1st Escudo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zetsubou vs. Anyone   Zetsubou vs. Anyone Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 1:15 pm

Voruta sighed at the sandstorm. "Shinigami are so afraid of playing fair." he thought to himself. Maybe the captain was attempting to bring Voruta down to his level, but sadly, he failed to even do that. Voruta strongly believes that the five basic senses aren't sufficient to rely on, he is constantly using pequisa, a technique used to sense spiritual pressure. So, even with his loss of sight and hearing, he still felt the captain coming at him like a screaming child.

Slow to react in the chaotic sandstorm, Voruta was hit by the first of the slashes, but then he used sonido to quickly get out. Shaking the sand out of his eyes, he smiled with a deranged look upon his face. "Maybe it is best to let him out to play for a bit." he said to no one in particular. Voruta ran his right hand along his blade so that a small amount of blood would paint the blade. "EjecĂștelos todos, Guillotina."

Voruta's blade completely fell apart and the ragged pieces embedded themselves into his heart. Wings of black sprouted from his back and a pearly white beak appeared on his face. He shaped particles of darkness into a skyscraper sized black box, completely covering the sandstorm inside. Voruta screamed a blood curdling scream as insanity consumed him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zetsubou vs. Anyone   Zetsubou vs. Anyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zetsubou vs. Anyone
Page 1 of 1