DarkSide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkSide

A new Bleach RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fujimoto vs Anyone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fujimoto
5th Elite Vizard
Fujimoto

Character sheet
Race: Vaizard

Fujimoto vs Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Fujimoto vs Anyone   Fujimoto vs Anyone Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:22 am

Fujimoto landing softly and gracefully on top of one of the biggest buildings in Karakura town. His dark black hair flew in the wind as the breeze begun to pick up. His bright blue eyes glistened as he looked up at the sun. Fujimoto, Made his way to the edge of the building letting his feet dangle off the side of the edge as he looked down at the crowded town.

"Today will be your lucky day Sesshou. I have a feeling that a interesting fight will come to us today" Fujimoto said pointing to the sun as he begun to raise his reiastu calling anyone who was strong enough to sense his power. Fujimoto's zanpaktou begun to howl softly as it begun to shake inside of the sheathe.

Fujimoto and Sesshou lived for the battle! They always were up for a great fight as they loved to push each other to new limits. They had been they way ever since they were partner up since the Academy, Over 115 years ago. They became real close when Fujimoto lived in the Hueco Mundo for over a 100 years.

"Don't forget about me Fujimoto, I know your going to call for me because you can't do anything with out me" Kay-jou said laughing inside of Fujimoto's head as he was his inner hollow.

"I only call you because it makes things easier on my behalf. Now shut up and now your place Kay-Jou!" Fujimoto said to hiself raising his reiastu even higher now as a gust a wind begin to leave his body going off in all directions.
Back to top Go down
Xanos

Xanos

Character sheet
Race: Bount

Fujimoto vs Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fujimoto vs Anyone   Fujimoto vs Anyone Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:36 am

A slight chill could be felt through the air, as a slight foot step was heard behind this man. Xanos looked into the sun and looked down onto the ground. His foot, and spinned in front of this man, looking carefully at him. "Hmm, never seen you before. You look like your here to fight. Im here to figth as well!" Xanos was quite insane and just satrted to laugh randomly at stuff and the wind blowing into his face which also made him laugh. He stepped back and stopped laughing, starting to pull out a small glass jar. "This my friend... Helps me battle just like that little sword of yours... But works much more different." Xanos felt the weak breeze blowing against him and slid that jar into his pocket again. He thought that this would be a fun fight; Every fight to Xanos was fun. But, this was rare to fight a sword wielder, he had ever only Vsed people in card games, Martial Arts training and always enjoyed hurting people. That soft side of Xanos suddenly started to come out of him.

"I will win this battle for you" A womans voice had came from Xanos' left pocket. "Only when i need you" Xanos tone in his voice had a soft and calm pitch in it. It was easy to tell Xanois didnt weant something damaged or hurt. But maybe some people would wonder what on earth was or who was talking to him?
Back to top Go down
Fujimoto
5th Elite Vizard
Fujimoto

Character sheet

Fujimoto vs Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fujimoto vs Anyone   Fujimoto vs Anyone Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:29 am

Fujimoto looked at than man then back to the sky. He begun to start thinking of the stuff he heard when he was in Hueco Mundo. "People who use dolls are called Bounts" Fujimoto thought to himself as he stood up watching the man with his bright blue eyes.

He notice the man didn't summon his doll as a big smile came across his face as he hadn't had to fight actually hand to hand combat since he was the leader of the detention unit back in the day.

Without saying a word Fujimoto tugged on both of his gloves making sure they were nice and tight against his hand. He quickly charged the new comer throwing a punch at his face but only using about 30% force as he wanted to caculate what he was up against.
Back to top Go down
Xanos

Xanos

Character sheet

Fujimoto vs Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fujimoto vs Anyone   Fujimoto vs Anyone Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:42 pm

Ha, that was very much expected, the mans foot movement was easy to tell what he was type of attack he was going to send. Xanos saw that his he hadnt got into a stop for a kick and knew staright away this was going to be a punch. Well, blocked. Xanos' arms were across his chest, Vertically and one arm down just incase for another attack as a kick. Xanos spun to this mans right side and tugged on his clothes as he gets behind the man and pushed him forward with little amount of pressure and then sends a kick forward at his back. The front snap Xanos had attacked the man with was not his full force but would still inded hurt. Xanos was really aiming for the mans tailbone, which that would have hurt bad.

A girl started to whistle, it was the girl who had talked earlier before. The noise came from Xanos' left pocket and then stopped whistling, the natural noises of nature coming back to their ears again. The wind got slightly stronger now and nowit was almooooost perfect for a perfect battle. The thing that was needed for the perfect battle... Was indeed a perfect opponent to fight. "I bet your not a fan of Martial Arts, eh?" This revealed that Xanos was a master in a feild of martial arts and would be a good hand-to-hand combat opponent.
Back to top Go down
Fujimoto
5th Elite Vizard
Fujimoto

Character sheet

Fujimoto vs Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fujimoto vs Anyone   Fujimoto vs Anyone Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 5:53 am

Fujimoto wasn't suprised that his punched was block as he was only warming up to see what the man was capable of. He felt the man grab his clothes as he was pushed lightly. He knew since the man had just pushed him using both of his arms that the next thing coming would be a kick. A smile came across his face as he knew the man was testing him as well. At the moment both fighters were just getting a feel for each other.

Fujimoto knew his best beat was to take a hit and throw a hit. His logic was very simple. If a man his attacking with a leg he is off balance therefore he can not dodge. Fujimoto jumped back leaning into the kick before it could pick up enough momentum to do damage. As he took the kick to the back he instantly swung his arm around to back hand the man across the face.
Back to top Go down
Xanos

Xanos

Character sheet

Fujimoto vs Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fujimoto vs Anyone   Fujimoto vs Anyone Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:53 pm

Wow, that should of answered Xanos' question. It looked like he was going to be fighting someone with his same level of Martial Arts. The jump indicated that this man was going to do some sort of attack, Xanos knew immediatelly and jumped back too and running at this man again at a different level of heigh; Leaning downdwards running. As the attack the man had attempted to hit Xanos with, Xanos finger was in his pocket pulling out the jar from earlier and a slight pop was heard from opening the cap. The attack had failed... The attack was blocked by a female standing in front of Xanos as Xanos just ran stragiht past her and punching the man in the stomach, and roundouse kicking the man in the chest. HIs arm would of been retracted to him and the female (Which was naked) slapped the man across the face with a jump and jumped back. "What the hell?!" Xanos froze and was shocked.
"Hey, you are nothing without me in your battles!" The girl had said with a smile across her face as she came running at Xanos and pushed him over.
"AHH! I was talking about the clothes!" Xanos kept on trying to push her off of him and eventually did. The girl didnt know that there was anywthing wrong, she though it was okay to be naked? After all, she was a spirit who couldnt wear clothes a while ago. Hmm... I guess i cant blame you." Xanos sighed and just noticed his opponent was there! Xanos quickly got up and brushed himself off, a small cloud of dirt coming off Xanos' clothes. Ruki, which was the girls name had got into a fighting position, forgetting about the fact that she was naked. You... You..." Xanos forgot about the opponent was there again and then went over to Ruki and whispered into her ear. "If i attack, you stay back here and do whatever the thing you do. Okay?" Xanos then walked back to where he was standing and Ruki had nodded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fujimoto vs Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fujimoto vs Anyone   Fujimoto vs Anyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fujimoto vs Anyone
Page 1 of 1